Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Interviu BizLawyer - Îmi place competiția. / Interview in BizLawyer magazine - I like the competition.

După cum spuneam, îmi place competiția, chiar și între avocați! Concurența este bună, oriunde și oricând iar revenirea mea în practica privată are în vedere faptul că piața acestor servicii este puternic concurențială.  Asta mă va face să dau ce este mai bun și aștept, desigur, competitorii care să mă ajungă și - mai greu - să mă și întreacă!
Fiindcă așa este fair-play, le urez succes tuturor!
_________________________________________________

As I told before, I like competition, even among lawyers! The competition is good, everywhere and anywhere and my return into the private practice takes into account the strong competition in the market for competition assistance.  This will make me deliver the best of me and I expect the competitors which may get to my level and - more difficult - be better than me!
For fair-play, I wish all the best to all the competitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment